Mental Health Emergencies
Do you feel afraid that you will harm yourself, your baby, or someone else? If you do, call a friend, family member or neighbour right away. Also, get professional help by contacting:
- your family physician, midwife, or other health professional, or
- Vancouver Island Crisis Line (24/7)
- 24-hour crisis line: 1-888-494-3888 (24/7)
- 1800SUICIDE Line: 1-800-784-2433 (24/7)
- 310 Mental Health Support: 310-6789 (24/7)
People at the Vancouver Island Crisis Society are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to listen in a non-judgemental way and give you appropriate resources if you want them.
More information about these crisis lines is provided at the Vancouver Island Crisis Society website.